The Oyin Handmade Salon is designed to provide a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere to all of our clients and a fun environment for our Stylists and Staff. The following policies are intended to ensure that everyone has a beautiful experience.
- Reservations can be made in our salon, through our app (MindBody Connect), or via our website (www.oyinsalon.com/reserve)
- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes in advance of salon services.
- Credit cards are required to reserve appointment times.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to call, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
- We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule.
If you are running late, we will do everything possible to accommodate you. If you are excessively late, please keep in mind that we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, If you are running late, please contact us as soon as possible at 410-601-3198. We will do everything possible to accommodate you. If you are excessively late, please keep in mind that we may need to reschedule your appointment. Please call if you will be late as a courtesy to our stylists and other clients.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling for all appointments. For 24-48 hours notice, we reserve the right to charge 50% of the full scheduled session. If less than 24 hours notice is given, we reserve the right to charge 50% for the full scheduled session.
- If we are not notified of your intent to cancel/reschedule before your appointment and you do not show for you appointment, the credit card on file will be charged 100% of the booked service fee. (NO CALL / NO SHOW)
- If for any reason Oyin needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
You will be charged the full service price for missing your appointment without any notice.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and service menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Gratuities are completely up to you, though we do request that you provide a tip according to your service price and satisfaction.
- Gratuities can be charged to your credit or debit card and will be transferred to the Stylist.
- Oyin accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Oyin Handmade Boutique & Salon gift cards, bank debit cards, and cash.
- All service sales, retail sales, and gift card sales are final.
Other Tips For Your Visit:
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we regret that we cannot be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Please respect the right to a comfortable atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you place cell phones on vibrate.
- Paid parking is available along the street. Meters on Charles Street accept credit cards.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your service.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
- No pets are allowed in the salon, with the exception of service animals.